Need to keep updated on the latest employment legislation changes being implemented this year? We have done the work for you and rounded up all the latest news so you can be in the know and ensure Employee Handbooks and relevant policies are refreshed.
2021 Employment Legislation Changes include:
- How to be ‘Brexit Ready’ for the new recruitment of EEA Nationals
- Changes in the National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage
- Plan for changes to the Coronavirus Job Retention Schemes
- The implementation of IR35 in the private sector and why your contracts should be reviewed
- Changes to other financial awards and wages (including compensation for unfair dismissal and statutory family leave payments)
- …The list continues with a reminder of other important legislation changes to note!
Download our free Employment Legislation Changes newsletter to find out more.
Need a hand implementing these legislative changes? Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to book your free no-obligation HR Consultation and find out how we can help you.